COVID Safety Measures for Takeout, Curbside & Delivery
From the bottom of our bowls, thank you for your patience and support as we’ve navigated these crazy times. Select Snappy Salads locations are open for takeout, curbside pickup, limited capacity dining and delivery. Rest assured that our number one priority continues to be the well-being of our communities, so we want to share with you all the all the measures we’ve implemented for guest and team safety.
1) Handwashing. All day. Every day. This is our norm, but we have built upon existing procedures to further strengthen our approach.
2) We’ve always emphasized the health and well-being of our team members but now more than ever, anyone sick is staying home. Everyone will certify that they are in good health before each shift. No one will prepare, handle or deliver any food until they are cleared by a doctor.
3) Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout the restaurant, especially frequently touched surfaces. There’s a dedicated team member up front who will be constantly wiping down door handles, counters, soda machine, etc.
4) All team members will be wearing gloves and masks throughout the restaurant.
5) We have a hand sanitizer station by the entrance to promote guest hygiene.
6) To promote social distancing, we have floor stickers showing you where to stand while in line. Please respect these guidelines when inside the restaurant, and, if possible, wear a mask of some kind.
7) Our normal self-serve items, such as bottled beverages, cups, condiments, utensils, etc. will be stored behind the counter and available upon request.
8) We will only have one gender neutral restroom available, which will be sanitized frequently.
9) We’re excited to offer Curbside Pickup as an option at each restaurant to minimize contact when receiving your food. When you arrive at your scheduled time, just give us a call and a team member will bring your food to the car.
Additionally, as always, we have convenient online ordering available from our app or snappysalads.olo.com. You can choose Curbside or Pick-Up, where we’ll have your food waiting right inside the door (just please do not enter the restaurant before your allotted pickup time). If you’d rather stay home, we have contactless delivery available from UberEats and DoorDash.
We want you to feel confident when ordering from Snappy Salads and thank you for your trust in us as we do our part to stop the spread of this virus while bringing you fresh food. We are here to roll up our sleeves, sing Deep in the Heart of Texas while handwashing, and get through this together.